View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 20, 2007
33rd CTP (ITG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSP-2004Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

A.J. is a jewel in the roughA.J. is a jewel in the roughA.J. is a jewel in the rough
Default Thanx from the bottom of my heart

@Prieti

Thanx dear sis....May ALLAh bless u and ur family....aamen!
Waiting for offline wishes.....jaldi karo, din khatam honay mein 9:30 hours hain bus!

@Argus
Brother, Thanx a lot for the wishes (here as well as on cell).....
It is only coz of u that i have such a circle of sweet and loving friends....I am indebted....u deserve all the prayers and wishes! May ALLAH always always keep u happy and successful....aamen!

@Leonidas

Buhat buhat shukriya Zeb bhai.....Ofcourse, Argus k saath saath aapka bhi buhat ahsaan mand hoon k u provided me with an opportunity of making so many loving friends through this forum....May ALLAH Almighty always fill ur heart with happiness....aamen!

@Last Island

With all due respect....I am thankful to u for all the wishes and prayers....
May ALLAH bless u with success all the way....may U get all what u desire for...and the strength to overcome each obstacle that comes ur way...aamen!

@IHS

Thanx a lot dear friend...
May ALLAH bless u with success in ur career...and grant u the courage to overcome any evil during ur service....aamen!

@Tauqeer

Thanx yaar....buhat buhat shukriya.....ALLAH aapko khush rakhay aur aapki mushkil aasan karay..aamen!
U r always welcome, dear brother!!

@Amy

Thanx sweet sister.....Thanx a lot for all the wishes....so sweet of u!
May ALLAH protect u from every trouble in life...and bless u with peace and eternal bliss....aamen! Keep smiling!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to A.J. For This Useful Post:
amy (Saturday, October 20, 2007)