View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 16, 2014

lums is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvalentino View Post
In 2012,I had started thread with the title of "I am available for guidance of CSS 2013 aspirants" and i think that it was very helpful for CSS aspirants.I followed that thread whole year and tried my best to help out aspirants.

Now i am going to start a new thread regarding guidance of CSS 2014 aspirants.My optional subjects were

Islamic History
Geography
Journalism
Sociology

One can ask any related queries/questions regarding CSS but it is my humble request that the query should be concise and to the point so one may get maximum benefit of it.I will try my level best to help aspirants in best possible manner.

Furthermore I am going to start EDS coaching classes from 5th June 2013 in Faisal Town, Lahore. Interested aspirants may contact me through my cell number/email id given in my profile here.
Aslamoalykum Sir. I have opted IHC for 2015 and I am consulting following books
For Paper 1 : K.ALI and Short history of Saracenes by Ameer ALI
Paper 2 : History of Muslim Spain by Mazhr-ul-Haq and Short history of Saracenes by AMeer Ali. Are these books enough to secure handsome marks?
Second Question is about current affairs. I am reading Dawn as well as JWT but the problem is that how to pen down or make notes of any important topic?