View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 20, 2014

rajaadall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by urfa khan View Post
you are rite but this is not the case with Karachi center for education branch, we gave our psychological tests on 28 of March when almost all other branches and centers had done their CMB.......... the rest... Allah knows better.
oh, then best of luck for interview , current issues going on at national and international level, which cities of neighboring countries are touching the border with Pakistan , what are central central Asian countries, last night latest news , and few capitals of famous counties only , rest all related to your subject and couple of questions on type of job expected in paf. Rest all is just be true and recall what you wrote in your psychological test about yourself, like good n bad habits , hobbies etc. and what you did to improve your bad habits until now, as I told that i am not regular in prayers so i am trying to be regular but sometime miss fajar prayer , (now this is common , a majority miss fajar prayer and say other ones ) . Last but not the least, stay confident ,true and too the point always... Best of luck