View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 24, 2014
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 104

orangeemperor25 will become famous soon enoughorangeemperor25 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazharalikhokhar View Post
If anyone know what was the ground last time , due to which court decided in favour of candidates.
brother two grounds were taken first that govt is giving age relaxation in every department except pms which is discrimination and second was that in pms serving govt servants having 4 years continuous service are given age relaxation till 35 years which is discrimination again because it violates the priciple of equality of all enshrined in our constitution thirdly additional ground that you can take this year is the fact that it will now get advertised after 3 years as last was pms 2011 and age for that was calculated on 31st jan 2011 on which date a candidate was required to be not more than 31 years old

i would like to add that govt has issued a notification in may 2013 in which it has
allowed general age relaxation of 5 years for all its number is S&GAD Notification No.SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012. i will try to locate it and post it here so it can benefit all members desirous of relaxation
The Following User Says Thank You to orangeemperor25 For This Useful Post:
Mazhar Ali Khokhar (Thursday, April 24, 2014)