Thread: will you vote?
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 23, 2007
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRAIN2
AOA
Your future political scenario is already SET. By who???? everyone knows!!!!!!
You Vote or not. Nothing's gonna make a difference.

You think that if 75% of pakistani population dislikes Musharaf, he's going to be out?

You think that if 75% of pakistani population dislikes BB, she's going to be out?

NO........ofcourse NO. It's not you my dear memebers, it's someone else you decide your destiny....think about it.
well you are right .but if we the younger generation think like this,i mean to say that we are developing a thinking that is pessimistic.
that we cannot do anything we are helpless and hopeless.
i am not saying that our vote can make a big difference but it can bring a change.these old face will one day be not there than who is going to fill the gap.
in future people like us might be in govt and with old thinking and attitude, history will repeat itself.atleast we can get ourselves used to the political setup or else these politicians will corner us.we need to get involved in politics in the real sense.
if you dont want to vote for someone vote against someone, it will also be a contribution.

i have noticed a concern that people might not vote this time because of the security at the polling stations, the fear of suicide bombers.