Thread: will you vote?
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 23, 2007
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRAIN2
I hope sister by reading the above your doubts will be clear and will know that we have actually lost the actual duty, actual responsibility for which we were sent into this dunya.
salam
you are right same old faces.
If not BB than ML .which ML there are so many.
if not political system than martial law?
if political system fail than i only picture martial law.
You said
i have no doubts my mind is clear about religion and real duty.your points are valid .when i was in KSA i used to think like you but when came to Pakistan a lot changed.
i felt abnormal in the system but i always feel to be on the positive side.
yes we have picked things of choice from islam and left the rest, its very sad.your contribution is very good regarding religious aspect of life,keep it up.
regards.
The Following User Says Thank You to AFRMS For This Useful Post:
STRAIN2 (Tuesday, October 23, 2007)