Thread: Pms 2014
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 06, 2014
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 56

Progressive Pakistan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhz99 View Post
Ppsc website says services and general administration in the column of pms. What does that mean
Services and General Administration Department(S&GAD) is controlling department of PMS Officers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazharalikhokhar View Post
@progressive Pakistan

On what grounds age was relaxed by court last time.
Is relaxation of age by court , possible this time too.
Last time the LHC invoked “ Punjab delegation of powers (Relaxation of age) rules 1961” amended under Section 23 of Punjab Civil Sevants Act 1974. The rules requires that

"Age relaxation will be extended in cases where no recruitment was made for any reason during last five years. This relaxation equivalent to the period during which no recruitment took place shall be given across the board and appear as a part of the advertisement for recruitment obviating the necessity of an individual approaching the Government authorities for relaxation"

Since no exam was held last year , so this may make a ground for the same relief as granted last time. But this is a technical legal issue and I cant give a firm opinion over this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINEER BILAL MINHAS View Post
salam everyone

i opted maths due to my enginring background and punjabi for its high scoring trend but confuse about 3rd optional plz give me any suggestion for 3rd subject??

plz members suggest some good books for maths and punjabi?math is a good scoring subject??

any rough idea how many months are left for papers??

regards
Last time geography and Public Admin have proved very good scoring subjects.However keep your apttude and interst in mind while making the final choice.

Last edited by Amna; Tuesday, May 06, 2014 at 09:58 PM. Reason: merged post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Progressive Pakistan For This Useful Post:
ENGINEER BILAL MINHAS (Wednesday, May 07, 2014), mhz99 (Tuesday, May 06, 2014)