View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 06, 2014

informer59 is on a distinguished road
Default Study Plan for CSS Preparation in 8 Months

Hello Senior and Experienced Guys!

I just have decided to appear in CSS 2015. I am thinking to opt following subjects:

1. Political Science
2. Public Administration
3. Indo Pak History
4. International Law

I have about 8 months to prepare and I think, I have to utilize these 8 months very smartly. Otherwise I am not going clear it.

Two thing more I would like to tell you guys about myself that I don't have command over English language. I can speak fluently but my writing skills are not good. I can write short and correct sentences but have not written essays yet. (My father says your level of English language is equal to level of English of matric class student. You haven't raised your level---By the way, my father passed exam of Sindh Public Service Commission and got letter to join as SECTION OFFICER). And other thing is that I have my done graduation in telecommunication engineering so I have no idea about subjects mentioned above.

My questions are as follows.

Q1: There are 10 subjects (6 compulsory and 4 optional) so how should I start preparing? I don't have much time. I was thinking to cover one subject in one month but I do not have 10 months. Please help me in planning.

Q2: What you guys think about my subject combination?

Q3: In how many days one can cover each subject?

The Following User Says Thank You to informer59 For This Useful Post:
strugggler (Tuesday, May 06, 2014)