View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 08, 2014
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizwanzehri View Post
How to practice Essay Writing ?
What an examiner finds in an essay ,
what is good essay ?
what makes an essay a great essay ?
I am facing difficulties to find material for an essay ?
what if a person writes an essay which is clear and interesting but lacks the number of words required in CSS ,
kindly help answering these questions .
Thank you .
(1) The examiner wants to check the conversion of your thoughts to jargon on the paper - What he looks for? Did you understand the topic [how you define it and how you attempted it]? Were you able to brainstorm for the topic? Were you able to maintain the all-essential flow of the essay? Did you convey your message completely- no loop holes

(2) A Good Essay [unlike literature] is the one which expands and then wraps up the topic with a flow in as few words [simple words= not Gulabi English] as a possible

(3) Skipping this question- already answered

(4) The material is everywhere around you- on the TV, in your text books, exchange of ideas in a café, etc. Identify the genre of topics that you aim to attempt in your Essay- I always chose Women Rights only

(5) This question is more or less an oxymoron- If the Essay is interesting, no matter what it's length is, it will always seem to be a short one [few words]. If its boring, you will tire the Examiner with 1000 words safe range 1000-1500 and remember nobody out there would care to count your words
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to umarabbas For This Useful Post:
batoolbaloch (Thursday, May 08, 2014), informer59 (Wednesday, May 28, 2014), LUTUF ALI (Thursday, June 19, 2014)