View Single Post
Old Friday, May 09, 2014
E M P O W E R

Gotam is a jewel in the roughGotam is a jewel in the roughGotam is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizwanzehri View Post
I started my preparation from today 9th of may 2014 , And I have made a timetable for myself , I have to study all my optional and compulsory everyday , 40 minutes each , so that I would be in touch .. to every subject . my memory is short term loss that is why i want o be attach with my syllabus . Inshallah we will succeed . by the grace of Allah .
40 minutes will pass on just searching for a topic Your strategy might be helpful in the beginning to get familiarised with the subjects but for more focused and comprehensive preparation, you need to spare sufficient time for each subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahar abbas View Post
My only flaw is english in every aspect. Grammar structure expression vocab..
My humble request to all members i need your worthy sugestion.
The first thing for progress is to acknowledge its need. You have done that. You have identified the area you need to work more on. And it is, like most of the people, English. Don't take this like being a herculean task. You would find people here who were naive in the beginning, their expression was dismal, they were unable to convey their thoughts, at times they were disappointed, but they continued on their struggle towards improvement. With time just passing on, they didn't even realized that they had improved a lot. They were transformed.

The guide for you is read a lot. Read more and from varied sources. Read newspapers, books, magazines, blogs, and from other similar sources. You will feel change with time. That time will only come with consistency, so keep reading. And remind yourself that no one is perfect right from the beginning

Regards,
sahar abbas (Friday, May 09, 2014), smile khan (Friday, May 23, 2014), venomous sophie (Thursday, May 22, 2014)