View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 11, 2014

noomee is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by meritoriousme View Post
Actually, essay would be consisting upon 150 words (just to examine whether you can write English with grammar + composition), however, if you conclude your essay upto 200 or 225 words it does not mean you go failure... you need to complete the sense of essay you started. Whereof, the following some essays are recommended:

1. Terrorism 2. Exteremism 3. Energy Crisis 4. Downfall of education 5. Corruption 6. Importance of reading newspaper 7. The role of media in our society 8. Democracy is the best revenge / system etc. 9. Unemployment 10. may be any personality ......
its suggested that while writing an essay put down your real / inner thoughts do not be bookish.

some points to be remembered while attempting essay and G.K.

for essay: The topics which i given you may be written down on your excercise register repeatedly almost 10 times after going through a book / article or any material relating to the topic. (if possible purchase ideal essay book)
2. The same essay is written 10 times frequently.
3. Spare your plenty of time as much as you can during excercise.
4. Try to make good mood, cool and normal don not make.
5. Do not try to write an essay on laptop / desktop just on your excercise register.
6. Use Dollar black pointer pen. (jo aajkal 15 rupees hogaee hai)
7. Distribute your required topic in 3 parts. (as per required words if given)
8. In the examination hall choose the topic on which you have got good command (this may be examined by you while excersing in your home and the topic may touch your mind / heart).
9. Do not decide against your favorite topic.
10.If possible choose something different than other candidates for example if we are taken essays i.e. Corruption and The role of media in society choose The role of media.
11. Do not stop while writing an essay by feeling that you are a great writer.
In-fact i do not know about your skills therefore can not recommend much, however, it was my strategy i adopted while attempting essay.

for G.K Encyclopedia of G.K by Jahangir Series.

Regards.
Anyhow, i also qualified written test of Inspector Narcotics through FPSC.
plz pray for my viva voce.
dear what were passing marks in G.K paper?
and what about you in asi test and interview?