View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 11, 2014
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanbahadur View Post
Comrades suggest please any suitable hostel or residential place in Lahore. Pls also include the range of rent and contact if any.
Thanks in anticipation!
AoA Dear, There are plenty of hostels available in residential areas. If you want to join any academy you may search for hostels in Garden Town because all the academies are in proximity to Barkat Market,Garden Town . I have lived there for 1 year in Hostels in Garden Town. There are other hostels that provide only residence and no mess/food facility. However hostels in Garden Town do so. If you are interested in living alone and are tolerant to Hotel food you may join "Patiala House". Its a colony where people give rooms of their houses to students on rent and its economical too and you have Library there adjacent to Patiala House.

I've got contact of the Hostel Owner in Garden Town where I used to live.

Owner: Babar Khan (Contact: 0343-4860000)
Manager: Shahbaz Khan (Contact: 0303-4159556)

When i used to live there the rent was 7000/person and there were rooms for 2 and 4 persons. It was a year ago and now I guess their rents would have increased.

Hope this info helps.

Regards,
Stay Blessed
khanbahadur (Sunday, May 11, 2014)