View Single Post
Old Monday, May 12, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuiab Ahmed View Post
Sir i have been posting expansion of ideas in a relevant thread of this forum but it seems that there is no more any senior to respond queries of juniors. The thread is inactive since months...... Im convinced that no one is responding except you... The proof is that the new threads are being created especially for you....
Quote:
Originally Posted by misbah62 View Post
i am agree with shuaib ahmed. i am facing same problem.
I am not that good at English, otherwise I would have loved to rectify your work. Not every person necessarily to go to a teacher to learn English, many can do this by their own but having a good English teacher surely makes many thing easy for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by husseych View Post
Great work brother . Really appreciated. Please tell us about the length of an ideal essay in terms of words and secondly about the number of quotes/Ayats/statements/references . I guess 3500-4000 words and 10-12 good Quotes/references etcs are enough . Please state your opinion.

Depends, Many can pass writing not more than 1300 to1500 words, while other fail even after completing the required word count. But since the demand is to write an essay of about 2500 to 3500 words so one should try to at least touch the required number of words or a 2000 plus words essay with lesser mistakes and hitting the idea will serve the purpose.

For Quotes and Ayats, there is no fixed or defined number, You can write quotes as long as they are relevant.
pisceankhan (Friday, August 08, 2014), Shuiab Ahmed (Monday, May 12, 2014)