View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 13, 2014
43rd CTP (PAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 56

Tabraizmarri will become famous soon enough
Default An open letter to the Ministry of Defence

DATED: MAY 12, 2014

To,

Minister of Defence
Federal Government of Pakistan
Islamabad

SUBJECT: ANOMALIES IN THE MINISTRY OF DEFENCE RECRUITMENT TEST PROCESS

Respected Sir,

I hereby write to you apropos the test conducted by National Testing Services (NTS) for the position of Assistant Director (BS17) and Office Cadre in March 2014. Recently, NTS announced the result of test, whereby the candidates were only informed of their status as pass or fail. For a serious candidate non-disclosure of marks and non-entitlement to challenge the marking process marks serious disappointment and raises doubts over the credibility, merit and transparency of such examinations. NTS charged Rupees 900 as testing fee which is very high considering Pakistan’s poverty situation; yet, the candidates apply for such examinations as they expect a fair chance in a competitive process.

I hereby request the authorities concerned to take immediate notice of the anomalies in the Ministry of Defence recruitment process and instruct NTS to display marks obtained by the failed candidates on their website. Additionally, the MOD is requested to instruct the NTS to apprise candidates about the methodology adopted for checking of descriptive paper. The incumbent Government stresses prevalence of merit in every domain and therefore, I have written to your excellence with high expectations. I hope to receive a positive feedback in this regard.
Thank you,

Yours’ Respectfully
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tabraizmarri For This Useful Post:
abdurraufkhalid (Wednesday, May 14, 2014), adeel abdullah (Tuesday, May 13, 2014), Dr.Ehsan ilahi (Wednesday, May 14, 2014), khankhajjak (Tuesday, May 13, 2014), Man Jaanbazam (Wednesday, May 14, 2014), mohsinali303 (Tuesday, May 13, 2014), NASSEEM (Tuesday, May 13, 2014), Raxa Hussain (Wednesday, May 14, 2014), sajidmalik (Wednesday, May 14, 2014), sharjeelashraf (Thursday, May 22, 2014), Zawar Hussain khan (Monday, May 26, 2014), Zia UllahPG (Tuesday, May 13, 2014)