View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by husseych View Post
@Naveed bro Ofcourse that is right. But as it is mentioned in previous comments that you are an English teacher and most importantly you wrote such a detailed stuff about Essay (which ofcourse is much appreciated), so keeping those things in mind I want to know traits of an ideal essay from expert like you.
Verily these things are very subjective, but still there would be an ideal position . too less or too many quotes and words would never be recommended so if there is any ideal numbers regarding these things please mention .
Thanks again and sorry I couldn't quote you in this comment
I think you have misinterpreted, Neither am I an English teacher dear nor I am that expert on this subject. Evenn I failed essay twice out out ov my three attempts, although the last failure was a strategic one or due to the slaughter policy of FPSC. But to answer your question about the length ov an essay here I would like to quote Winston Churchill When is said,

"An essay should be like a woman's skirt, long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to keep it interesting"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuiab Ahmed View Post
Sir, you are too good in english. I would be thankful if you guide me to improve my written expression. This is the only obstacle in my path. I have been working on compulsory and optional subjects without any hindrance.
Dear you can email me your work which you want to be checked, I will rather try and get it checked from any good friend ov mine. My email Id is mention in my profile Page.
husseych (Wednesday, May 14, 2014), Shuiab Ahmed (Wednesday, May 14, 2014)