View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 17, 2014
Czar
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,064 Times in 1,854 Posts
Arain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxairana View Post
Thank you Mazhar bhai for your reply, but honestly speaking the ambiguity in my mind is still there. I may sound bit irritating by repeating the same thing over and over again but the thing which is troubling me is that if I submit the fee now and apply; meanwhile you guys get the verdict from court in your favour and PPSC re advertise the post, do I have to apply and submit my fee again? The question may sound childish but I hope you will ignore my naivety.
You will not submit any fee, if PMS is re-advertised. Last time the same situation was faced when PMS exams were held after 1.5 years, after the first advertisement, due to court case. PMS was also re-advertised but PPSC didn't ask the older applicants to submit fee again. So apply for the exam and start your preparation with a cool mind.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arain007 For This Useful Post:
aneeqawaheed (Saturday, May 17, 2014), uxairana (Saturday, May 17, 2014)