View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 17, 2014

Asif Junejo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
You have some good material here and you do show the understanding of the topic you are writing on. What you need is- try taking one point at a time and elaborate it. This will make paragraphs each with one central theme.

e.g. Consider this para

Too many ideas, all mixed up and none elaborated. Tell the reader who are the black sheep, what are they doing, how is it harmful, how to point them out, what purpose will it serve.

Write about Quran, hadith and sufis one by one; relating each with the central idea of your essay.

After you have organized all your points in concrete paras, try to form some logical flow through out the essay. That is arrange your paras in such a way that central theme develops as the essay proceeds.
@Artemis

Thanks Artemis for ur kind response .People like u are really aspiration for amateur Css candidates. I have just started essay writing right a few days back. I wanted to know was the potential in me.

Now kindly tell me that can such things and ideas be included in essay even after writing the outlines? Is it necessary to include the religious material while writing the essay?

Sir Im absolutely new to Css. So kindly advice me by keeping in mind whatever I have written that should I join a teacher for essay preparation or for the time being I should practice more?