View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 21, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Whatsoever has happened? It was a Good Decision...Nobody can bear Insult of Ehl-E-Bait but let us take a look...
When we come to Army or some other department we say "There are few Black sheep" "We cannot take a decision on few wrong acts by any institution and they are doing much right as well"
It was Just one program done by some Non-Serious/Over-Confident lady,just one program among her hundreds and for just a moment,overwhelmed by some stupid circumstances.
And everybody knows it was not a planted act or an act which is a part of Geo's Motto..It was just an unintentional act...But Look for our injustice and biased behaviour that we kicked the livelihood of thousands of people...It is just like..
A Shia comes do tabarrah and abuse Sahaba R.A Nauzbillah and we burn the whole society in which he is living considering that this is his society causing him to do this...We cannot slaughter the whole city for a wrong act or lack of sense of one person...
Tell me How many times Army men did wrong things..I will not mention but many times..but...It does not mean we will ban the whole Platoon for this...
Similarly If any religious fanatic abuse the reverend personalities of others,although it happens here,but it is not Justice to give Fatwah against the whole group...Kill that's Fanatics Neighbors,Parents,Family..etc..
And After all Ary did the same thing with slightly different pattern...
We as a Nation are blameworthy for ourselves...We support these people in their right and wrongs and when they exceed the limit,we cry...Why??? It was in first place we allow Un-Islamic powers and attitudes to prevail..And then it comes to our heads we bring out swords...We all support un-islamic channels and attitudes?? Don't we?? Yes..We support them morally and economically by letting them infiltrating our homes and now see the results...
10 years back it was Geo due to which people used to put down their antennas and start watching decoders because a thing which was shown by PTV one day later,the Geo used to show that thing at once...The Half Truths of PTV?? We all were sick due to this...
What Islam says and what's going on in our media are two contradictory things...What Islam says we must not watch,we watch and let our children watch?? We watch blindly..We follow them blindly...We recommend their culture for ourselves seeing them as our role models...We on first time did not put a halt on their activities so why we are blaming now?? After Amir Liaquat's true face we still made his program the top on the watch list..What message we are giving to our generation??? That we should be internally wolves but externally we look like holy saints...Should I tell you where Quran says to lower your gazes, to veil your chests(for women)?..When Holy Prophet PBUH says Allah woe on those who do see vulgar and become a cause of this (Mishkaat)...
Where was Your Islam then.. When all Vulgarity was going on and all happening was totally against the teachings of Islam and ethics of Islam...
Nowhere...We are all involved directly or indirectly for all this happening now...We supported this attitude through a long time and now it's bearing bitter fruits...Geo is not only to blame because it is not something extra-terrestrial..I think 5 lac people are a part of Geo team directly or indirectly..They did not came from India or somewhere else...They are our people..My People..My Neighbors...My Friends..My Relatives and so on..
So........................I was trying to make it understand indirectly several times but every time I was accused of posting Anti-Army....There is nothing Anti-Army...If I become against army where I am supposed to live?? I am here in Pakistan and I am Pakistani due to them..But...Every department must be put under state law,state ethics and state's norms...Not Only Geo on one stupid Program..
humerapa (Wednesday, May 28, 2014), parwarsha (Sunday, May 25, 2014), usmanwrites (Wednesday, May 21, 2014)