View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 22, 2014
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini98 View Post
Look at point 2.That's exactly what i am saying that allocated seats for Sindh were more then qualified candidates
Dear I don't think you are getting the point here what you are saying has nothing to do with less no: of candidates. Let's say for example if there were 280 qualified candidates and there would have been only 260 candidates allocated because of the availability of vacancies. This is your point but this scenario involves more no: of candidates qualified than vacancies.

Try to have a closer look dear. 22 candidates from Sindh including Rural and Urban have been allocated and I guess the no: of candidates qualified from Sindh was the same.

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/673120-post24.html
No: of allocated candidates From Sindh
Sindh(Rural)= 15
Sindh(Urban)=7
Only 4 candidates according the described post have not been allocated from Sindh... What about other 21 candidates ??

There are 220 qualified candidates and 195 allocated. This scenario might include less no: of vacancies in other provinces where more no: of candidates would have qualified than the vacancies.

Hope you get this. If you are trying to say that 195 candidates were allocated and 25 candidates were not so because of less no: of qualified candidates than vacancies in Sindh only than I guess you should blame the Government for providing quota system

Regards,
Stay Blessed