View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 24, 2014

husseych is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer View Post
We all people failed in the very first written exam of CSS, however, Atif managed to pass but he could not be allocated. It is really a BIG jhatka. So, please suggest us what should be the group of preference to be at safe side. It is a lesson for us who are likely to make written exam. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini98 View Post
May be the one who is selected has kept postal in upper preferences as compared to the preference list of Atif
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShirazaH86 View Post
It happens almost every year. Due to the inclusion of PSP and FSP in boys' preferences, their preference number for Postal is below than most of the girls' preferences. Thats why girls with lower merit number get allocated in Postal and Boys with higher merit do not get it.
Told by ED person when asked from him after our allocations were announced.
I don't think it could be the case. as the respected member is at 194th number so jab inki bari aye hogi to still postal mein vacancy rhti thi and as he wrote he mentioned Postal as well, so even if Postal was his last preference , according to rules he should be given . It is either a big mistake or any other issue such as during interview it might be establish that he is not fit for Postal and Railway group e.g .

and yad aya there is another guy at number 183 in Punjab, who is not given any group .
Whatever the case maybe, it is awkward situation . Brother Atif please contact FPSC and also tell us about their response as it is bit strange for young aspirants like me .
amnakhan (Thursday, May 29, 2014), atiffawad (Saturday, May 24, 2014)