View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 24, 2014

SMBilalShah is on a distinguished road

First of all my sympathies for Mr. Atif it is indeed very unfortunate that he couldn't get any group allocated to him despite making it all the way, as far as merit could take him.
The argument presented by Mr. Sheraz or the one presented to him by someone else does not stand because no matter at what number of preference anyone lower on the merit list places any particular group, if a candidate higher on the list has also put it on his list of choices then he must get it before anyone lower on the list, provided that any quota conditions don't come into play. In this particular case if Mr. Atif could not get allocated in any other group of his choice, but still wrote the Postal service be it at the bottom, he should've gotten selected before others who came in 196th & 202nd on the merit list in the provincial quota of Punjab in that service. Even if the said service group was first on their list of choices.
Why he didn't get it is beyond me, perhaps there's some other condition that we are not aware of or may be overlooking. I suggest Mr. Atif to approach the FPSC in person as soon as possible and inquire into this matter. Best of luck to him and us all.
Mr. Atif please keep us posted about any developments.
atiffawad (Saturday, May 24, 2014)