View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 24, 2014

flyer is on a distinguished road
Default CE13 ne maar dalaaaaa....!!!-Killer result

Look at the result of CE13, my question is that, are you satisfied with your result? Why the result is too much hurting. Who is at fault? Actually what the fpsc is doing? I am not satisfied with my CE13 result. I failed in one paper. I tried with my fullest strength but could not make despite of spending more than two years with consistency. What is the requirement of CSS to pass it? Does it mean that we are not deserving candidates?

Look at the marks of UltimateCSP, Naveed Bhutto, Saira Battol and many other candidates who are failed gravely . They took their last attempt, and that's the result! Paper checkers are just ruining the future of the candidates and playing with us. The point is that, what should be the right way of paper checking? To analyze the result, I have come to know that there are many flaws in paper checking? I mean, if a candidates is failed in only one paper, then why he/she can't get the paper rechecked? is it fair?

Moreover, I don't know what to say! They are just playing with us and our future. I failed in a paper and I can not believe this really. Unfairly, there is nothing about rechecking our paper in front of us! We are in the hands of monsters. Now it is up to the monster whether he/she likes our paper or not. We are just helpless at every stage.

In last, some candidates, despite of making through in interview could not manage to attain their seats. That's another blunder in our system. If a candidate has passed the exam, then he/she must be allocated except quota system.

Now coming to the point of screening test, why they are going to manage this test. Over to FPSC " Aay Ghafloo seats to khalee jarahi hain to tum screening q rakh rahay ho" Ulu ke patho sudhar jao and don't play with our future. They have ruined us..

Thanks.,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flyer For This Useful Post:
darkmoon (Monday, May 26, 2014), Naveed_Bhuutto (Sunday, May 25, 2014)