View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 25, 2014
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 131

aminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer View Post
Look at the result of CE13, my question is that, are you satisfied with your result? Why the result is too much hurting. Who is at fault? Actually what the fpsc is doing? I am not satisfied with my CE13 result. I failed in one paper. I tried with my fullest strength but could not make despite of spending more than two years with consistency. What is the requirement of CSS to pass it? Does it mean that we are not deserving candidates?

Look at the marks of UltimateCSP, Naveed Bhutto, Saira Battol and many other candidates who are failed gravely . They took their last attempt, and that's the result! Paper checkers are just ruining the future of the candidates and playing with us. The point is that, what should be the right way of paper checking? To analyze the result, I have come to know that there are many flaws in paper checking? I mean, if a candidates is failed in only one paper, then why he/she can't get the paper rechecked? is it fair?

Moreover, I don't know what to say! They are just playing with us and our future. I failed in a paper and I can not believe this really. Unfairly, there is nothing about rechecking our paper in front of us! We are in the hands of monsters. Now it is up to the monster whether he/she likes our paper or not. We are just helpless at every stage.

In last, some candidates, despite of making through in interview could not manage to attain their seats. That's another blunder in our system. If a candidate has passed the exam, then he/she must be allocated except quota system.

Now coming to the point of screening test, why they are going to manage this test. Over to FPSC " Aay Ghafloo seats to khalee jarahi hain to tum screening q rakh rahay ho" Ulu ke patho sudhar jao and don't play with our future. They have ruined us..

Thanks.,
It was a shocker for me too as I never expected to fail in 2013 and I passed Essay, I would have definitely been amongst Top 20s, if not Top 10.

But again, I was not much positive about my 2012 attempt but still, despite minimal prep, I got allocated and am undergoing CTP.

Even though I am a Civil Servant, I have openly said everywhere that CSS recruitment process requires serious re-thinking and revamp. My all sympathies are with you but as my friend at CSA says and I quote.

I have learnt only 3 words about life: IT GOES ON.

So no need to worry and stay happy with what you have. CSS is not the end of life
flyer (Sunday, May 25, 2014), Naveed_Bhuutto (Sunday, May 25, 2014)