View Single Post
Old Monday, May 26, 2014

flyer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
vow, bravo! Don't you think it is an abortive attempt to discuss such things on your part. Please don't waste your potential in initiating such useless thread. If it is announced, get prepared and vice versa.
Moreover, you have studied Mathematics in 6th,7th or 8th grade. Even if you had skipped it , one or two days practice from GRE/GAT book will suffice.
Instead of reforming FPSC, please improve your English. God forbid , with such poor written skills , you have remote chances to pass the exam.
Dear I am talking about the screening test that is going to be one of the most important parts of our exam. Hence, I know my English, it is too bad. Thanks for your suggestion. As far as the performance of fpsc is concerned, please have a look at the faislabad scandal, karachi copy missing scandals and many such scandals which posse that FPSC's performance is not up to the mark. Moreover, you said about the elementary maths, yes it will might be included in screening test. But the main point is that, in CE13, many seats are vacant, if they announce screening test, then the failure ratio will also increase. Thus, the point is that, screening should be canceled and every candidate should be given chance to take his/her due three attempts without any screening test. Last but not the least, your language is very abusing, your words sound not good. Although your English Language is good but if your way of expression is like that then you will be failed in Essay paper 100%. Mark my words, it is my experience. Hopefully you won't mind. It is my opinion and brotherly suggestion that be mature.. You are preparating for CSS not for chaprasi job. Thanks..