View Single Post
Old Monday, May 26, 2014

husseych is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer View Post
Dear I am talking about the screening test that is going to be one of the most important parts of our exam. Hence, I know my English, it is too bad. Thanks for your suggestion. As far as the performance of fpsc is concerned, please have a look at the faislabad scandal, karachi copy missing scandals and many such scandals which posse that FPSC's performance is not up to the mark. Moreover, you said about the elementary maths, yes it will might be included in screening test. But the main point is that, in CE13, many seats are vacant, if they announce screening test, then the failure ratio will also increase. Thus, the point is that, screening should be canceled and every candidate should be given chance to take his/her due three attempts without any screening test. Last but not the least, your language is very abusing, your words sound not good. Although your English Language is good but if your way of expression is like that then you will be failed in Essay paper 100%. Mark my words, it is my experience. Hopefully you won't mind. It is my opinion and brotherly suggestion that be mature.. You are preparating for CSS not for chaprasi job. Thanks..

Bro many vacant seat left in CE13 can't justify the logic of not taking the screening test. It will be simple and easy test especially for those who have prepared for CSS exams. Basic skills will be tested . I don't see anyone failing it if he or she has prepared for CSS exams.
normally 11,12K people sit in exams. I guess at least 2,3K will be failed by screening test hence leaving fewer number of people for final papers . Which will help FPSC by reducing their workload.

Think , it takes 2 years to start CTP of passed candidates.It is huge amount of time which can be eventually reduced to 12, or 14 months .
amnakhan (Saturday, June 14, 2014)