View Single Post
Old Monday, May 26, 2014

Santiago is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas izhar View Post
brother please encourage. and if you want to criticize them to it in a bit softer tone.

as far as math is concerned, these days you cannot get a PhD in any discipline unless you have some basic knowledge of stat and calculus. screening test will have only algebra, ratio and proportion etc.

regards
Apologies for being harsh yaar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer View Post
Dear I am talking about the screening test that is going to be one of the most important parts of our exam. Hence, I know my English, it is too bad. Thanks for your suggestion. As far as the performance of fpsc is concerned, please have a look at the faislabad scandal, karachi copy missing scandals and many such scandals which posse that FPSC's performance is not up to the mark. Moreover, you said about the elementary maths, yes it will might be included in screening test. But the main point is that, in CE13, many seats are vacant, if they announce screening test, then the failure ratio will also increase. Thus, the point is that, screening should be canceled and every candidate should be given chance to take his/her due three attempts without any screening test. Last but not the least, your language is very abusing, your words sound not good. Although your English Language is good but if your way of expression is like that then you will be failed in Essay paper 100%. Mark my words, it is my experience. Hopefully you won't mind. It is my opinion and brotherly suggestion that be mature.. You are preparating for CSS not for chaprasi job. Thanks..
Sorry brother , I did not intend to be harsh. Besides, I will try to soften my stance in subsequent posts..However, I don't consider my language abusive at all.

Secondly, no one denies the fiascoes that have surfaced to show incompetency of FPSC in recent years, unfortunately we can do nothing about it. We have to be strong at our end to get through the exam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer View Post
It will be my third attempt. I will somehow manage to get through in screening inshallah. If screening test is held, only three candidates will be given opportunity to sit in the written exam on one seat. Same is the case with AD Ib's screening test and such other jobs in FPSC. As a matter of fact, the creative candidates will might face the problem to pass the screening test. Because, I have seen most of the candidates are not good at MCQs but extraordinary at descriptive tests. To fuel the fire, math is also included and majority of the candidates will hardly manage to perform well in it. Above all, screening test is against the soul of bureaucracy, because FPSC wants crammers not creatives. Thanks.

You have already lost your two precious attempts due to stroke of luck brother. This time, Screening test is bound to be your nemesis if you don't change your attitude. We have to adjust ourselves according to circumstances. Attitude of complaining and contemplating is akin to inviting disaster for ourselves.

No offence please.
The Following User Says Thank You to Santiago For This Useful Post:
waqas izhar (Tuesday, May 27, 2014)