View Single Post
Old Monday, October 29, 2007

amy has a spectacular aura aboutamy has a spectacular aura about
Default :: Come, fall in love with Yoga ::

Yoga is just right for your inner needs.

It is the best exercise regimen that helps cure not only a suffering human body but the mind as well.
Practice yoga daily but under the supervision of some yoga expert,
advises W.A. Tai the founder of yoga, karate and ninja in Pakistan

Yoga is one of oldest methods improving mental and physical well-being, but with modern research and experiences it has become a complete science of life.
yoga therapy to control and cure diseases like backache, leg and knee pain, high B.P., diabetes, asthma, acidity (gastric), menses problems, piles, headache and migraine. For tension relief, heart problems and increasing of memory power, the benefits of yoga are immense.

Yoga is taking into account the interrelationship between body and mind, yogis formulated a unique method for maintaining this balance - a method that combines all the movements needed for physical health with the breathing and meditation techniques that ensures peace of mind. He stated that from yoga one may discover the link between the body, mind and spirit that will open up a new area of inner growth and self-understanding.

being a complete exercise regimen, yoga has now become the first choice for fitness exercise in Pakistan. People are turning to yoga in large numbers. In his institutions, which are being run at different venues in the country, men and women of all ages join yoga classes and set off on the path to a happy and fulfilling existence; both physically and spiritually.

patients of different diseases use allopathic medicines for pain relief which mostly include steroids that cause side effects and patients have to suffer more, but yoga is a wonderful therapy alleviates ailments from their roots inside one without the need of any harmful, artificial means. It is the best treatment for so many diseases. However, applying yoga for such therapeutic purposes required very careful treatment and the yoga therapist should be highly experienced, otherwise it could also cause adverse reaction.
mtgondal (Monday, October 29, 2007), Princess Royal (Monday, October 29, 2007)