View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Chintoo2010 will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Showcause Notice by FPSC

I appeared for a test of FPSC last month at Islamabad. Erroneously, i forgot to take my Original TR. In the Center, there were many candidates who were without the TR / Bank Slip and were not allowed to sit in the test. All started protesting and the Supervisor initially tried to contact his high ups and said to us to wait. The time went on passing and half the time had passed, so some candidates shouted. But there was nothing like breaking the door of exam hall or breaking window panes or any physical scuffle. The supervisor threatened to call the police and get us all arrested.

He called the police. Police heard the supervisor and the boys too. It was finally decided by the Police on the spot that candidates may be allowed to appear as no Roll Number slips are issued without confirmation of fee having been deposited by the FPSC. On this plea, the test went on and all were allowed to appear in the exam while police remained there till conclusion of the test and no unpleasant incident occurred.

Notwithstanding above, i have been issued a Show cause notice by FPSC to explain my position otherwise ex-parte decision will be taken against me. It is quite surprising that i have been alleged to have misbehaved with the supervisory staff on the day which is not understood. If i had done so, then why the police took our side. Also, the police remained there during the test to avoid any such security situation and they criticized the supervisor for lying to them on phone call that candidates had entered the Hall by breaking the door whereas police did not find any such thing or any of the Staff injured / hurt.

What is the extent of this Show cause?

What should i reply?

Are they going to ban me forever?