View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 29, 2014

husseych is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Junaid Ashraf View Post
Husseych

Doing private M.A is fruitful or I should get regular based study in any university?

I am planning to get through B.A Exams in 2015, M.A Exams in 2016 and then prepare myself for CE-2017.
It depends on you. You can go for private route if you think you have the aptitude . But remember, if you never studied private before then it may be a problem for you.
I myself feel happy with private studies, In coming August, I will be completing my professional qualification (ACCA) and B.A . Both of them I did with self study. and next I am planning private M.A economics along with job and CE preparation. Because I feel much comfortable while self studying, and I feel like wasting time and money while going to any college.

So I'd suggest you to analyse your self and then decide. If you are not very good in the subject you want to study in masters then you must attend university, But if the subject is of your interest and you have good background in it then self studying might be better option.

Give as much time to CE as you wish but remember one thing, your first priority must be Masters ,as CSS is matter of luck along with hard work .