View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 29, 2014
44th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 150

darkmoon is on a distinguished road
Default Paper one:why are you low scoring!!!:-(pondering....

Today I was considering to replace zoology with Persian.it is due to two reasons:
1.low scoring trend of zoology (in paper 1 particularly)
2.it can be a stumbling block in my way to clinch group of choice.
But while going through scores of seniors I found that zoology part 1 had been less scoring.on the other hand,paper 2 has always awarded the candidates flying colors.
Now,its time to think wisely.WE SHOULD REVISIT OUR APPROACH TO ZOOLOGY PAPER ONE.
Begin it from scratch,study each and every word given in the syllabus,go through past papers and solve them separately.
Study everything that is related to each phylum.Draw neat diagrams and keep practising.....
One thing I would ask you people why there is always pin drop silence in the THREAD OF ZOOLOGY????
I have always tried to make this thread lively but no body gives response.
Either you people are self sufficient or there is any other issue.By the way its for our best interest to deal odds collectively.....
I hope you will warmly take part in this thread.
Regards
aghaadnan (Thursday, September 18, 2014), aneeqawaheed (Friday, May 30, 2014), Hideous Ahsen (Thursday, June 05, 2014), maligondal (Saturday, May 31, 2014)