View Single Post
Old Friday, May 30, 2014

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roshnain Swati View Post
Seniors with AM,

I was just going through the AM Differential Equation section syllabus. Can any one please answer in line to below queries..

1. The syllabus for DE is not easy to understand - what to cover and what not to- Should only Liner DEs be covered along with Power Series Method for the fist section?

2. The second section about PDE is more confusing.. Can anyone please elaborate what to cover in PDEs...

3. Where have the questions in the past papers mostly been taken from?

4. Any good reference of book that can cover all the confusing syllabus

Many thanks in advance.
1. i found some differential equations from past papers in ordinary differential equations by schuam's outline series.
2. power series method from the same book plus mathematical methods by s. m. yusuf.
3. then there are a type called lagrangians. you will find them on net or youtube or maybe in mathematical methods.
4. for PDEs i did not use any book but i think the best one would by PDes by Schuam Outine Series
5. there is a thread somewhere recommending books for maths paper b. i think it is by that lady ayesha who got 190 marks in applied maths. find that thread. search it with google.

i think i have managed to confuse even more. but there is not a single book from where you can prepare differential equations or for that matter paper b.
i am appearing in previous of masters in june next month, will get full throtle for css 2015 after that.

good luck and keep busy.

regards

oh i found a thread for you.

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-optio...thematics.html
The Following User Says Thank You to waqas izhar For This Useful Post:
Roshnain Swati (Friday, May 30, 2014)