View Single Post
Old Friday, May 30, 2014

husseych is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Ali Chaudhry View Post
Sirf kuch topic hi hain , hardly there will be 2 topics , jo Shehar Bano se cover karne ko kehte hain . You can get it from most of the book shops ,easily. But , i donot think that it is according to the standards of CSS , if we see the papers of 2013 and 2014 . Although , you can cover 60 to 70 percent ; paper of 2014 after reading Shehar Bano , but not in the style in which you wille be giving your answer with examples and explanations given by foreign authors i.e Wayne Weitin , Robert Feldman etc . To understand complete concept of the topic , foreign authors are considered to be more good than Pakistani . That's why Sheharbano comes at third or fourth place on the basis of preference now a days .
hmm.Thanks for your reply.

Actually I have no formal background in psychology. But I have great interest in it . I read few topics from psychology book of BA long ago and I am also talking MOOC "intro to psychology" . I was thinking to read those books(sheher bano etc) just to get some basics . I am planning a top level preparation and surely will read foreign books etc.