View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 01, 2014

shaikh sahab is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aariz Ahmad View Post
Hello all,

Today, I appeared in Hyderabad. I did 61 question 100% sure correct in Intelligence test. I planned that I will skip the questions that take more than 2-3 seconds. So did the same.

As for sentence completion I wrote sentence based on following premises:
1. Life should be meaningful & constructive
2. Overcome difficulties with strength
3. Help others
4. Love your motherland
5. Fight against evil

I attempted 48 sentences in English. 50 in Urdu incomplete sentences. And all 50 in word association.

Picture 1:
A man is in dark room & is staring at sky from the window. The light is entering into the room.

Story 1:
Ali is a fighter pilot in PAF. He is watching through window. Suddenly he sees 3 Indian jets. He runs for rescue & get to his jet. Through Difficult fight he hunts down all the 3 planes. Owing to his courage he is awarded medal. He has become a source of inspiration for follow countrymen. His name will be remembered in history of Pakistan.

Picture 2:
2 women are standing below the stairs. 1 woman in the arms of other who is watching her with keen observation.

Story 2:
Fareeda is daughter of Wahida. Wahida is watching her daughter with love as she has fulfilled her dream of becoming a doctor. She topped the board exam. Than she got selected in medical college. She had this dream from her childhood. She wants to become doctor so as to serve suffering humanity and help others with no fees in return.

Picture 3:
A man is sleeping (some would say has died) in the room. A woman is crying standing outside the room.

Story 3:
Amjad has been promoted to the post of DIG. He has got to this position due to his dedication and honesty. He has helped many to get justice. Apart from that he has nabbed a lot of criminals and had effectively dealt with high-profile cases. He even works in off-hours. Right now he has come from 20 hours duty.

Wrote about the friend's and opponents view.

I am satisfied to a greater degree. But the psychologist is the one who should be satisfied with me
in story 3 women was crying you missed that part i guess