View Single Post
Old Monday, June 02, 2014

Artemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolta View Post
Artemis here goes the second one:

Picture story 2: ( the one with two ladies)

Well i wrote something like this: Lilly, daughter of Smantha, is crying because of vagabonds roaming in the streets of Donetsk ( the part of Ukraine where rebel forces are strong). Smantha is trying to make her daughter feel comfy but deep down she knows that Lilly is missing her dad who fell victim to the rebels. Lilly has made a crying promise that she will avenge the death of her father and make Donetsk a peaceful part of Ukraine.

Picture story 3: ( the one with a guy on bed and a women crying outside)

Well i wrote something like this: Aisha, married the love of her life two years ago, captain Irfan. Two months ago an army convoy was hit in North Waziristan and captain Irfan got baldy injured. Doctors tried everything but today history marks another day when one more soldier has sacrificed his life for Pakistan. Aisha is once again all alone in this world but she understands that his husband has sacrificed his life for the mother land and there is nothing better than that.

Artemis GO !!
Well your stories don have much fun in them. Next time try to be more creative, crash a few planes at least :

Story 1 is fine, Ukraine there just says that you are in touch with international affairs and that is being reflected here. But then we come to story 2, then Ukraine becomes more of an obsession. And what's with those strange names?

Avenge/revenge is never a suitable word for psychological tests. kuch b hota happy ending kra deni thi. Be prepared to be pinched on this in followup phase. Like do you have any sores to set with someone? Any unfinished business?

@all
Stop calling me Sir, I have dp of a Blondie, please consider it!