View Single Post
Old Monday, June 02, 2014

Arslan hafeez is on a distinguished road
Default Was Nts under-dictated ..?

We'll , the test started off with intelligence portion , for which the given time was 30 mins ; anyone who reads the question first can do no more than 60 questions, despite hims/her being an ace , when it comes to intelligence . Nothing to my surprise , the intelligence test was of both verbal and non-verbal nature . Second came the personality assessment , for which the given time was 15 min . Personality test was succeeded by word association. Word association had three sub-portion: English sentences , Urdu sentences , and sentences that were flashed on screen for 10 time . The subjects were supposed to sum it all in 30 min. Decicated time for picture stories was 9 min . For character assesment part 6 min were given . Well! I'm no conspiracy theorist , but if you sum it all , the final product we obtain is 1hr and 30 hr . While the decdiated time for redundancies like orientation by the host behind rostem should have ideally been no more than 15 min . If we add these 15 min pre-summed figure , it still falls shorts by 15 min . Which , I believe , was the time imputed for non-verbal section of test

Feel free to express , if you believe to the contrary. And maybe! I'm over-analyzing the situation , as I didn't do well in intelligence test P.s I'd love to hear if someone believes otherwise , and everybody endured the same as was endured by the subjects, called at Anbala school , Sargodha .