View Single Post
Old Friday, June 06, 2014
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Assalam U Alaikum!

Let us start from the idea that Economics is not a low scoring subject. What it needs is a smart analytical approach which can be infused by a smart work.

Economics is a very interesting subject and it also helps in securing good marks in Viva. You can see from my DMC that I have got good allocation due to my viva marks. Economics helped me alot in my Psychological Interview that consisted of 90% of questions from Economics. And that good psychological report added to my credentials in my final Viva.

When I was preparing for CSS Economics, I wandered tirelessly to all the book markets in search of a comprehensive book designed especially for CSS but unfortunately I could not find one. Then I started making my own notes and after a tremendous sincere effort of one and a half year I compiled these notes into a book. This book is now available in market and it is designed exclusively for CSS aspirants covering entire syllabus of paper A & B in a single book. "Economics for CSS/PMS by Saba Asghar Bhutta, published by Jahangir Publishers".

These days I am having a busy schedule but I will definitely take some time out for you people and share with you my strategy of preparation and attempting the papers.

Remember me in prayers.
amnakhan (Saturday, June 28, 2014), Ashi Capricorn (Tuesday, July 08, 2014), Ekhalil (Wednesday, April 05, 2017), haseebbaloch (Tuesday, September 23, 2014), Riaz Solangi (Sunday, July 06, 2014), Roshnain Swati (Friday, June 06, 2014), Siddique (Sunday, April 03, 2016), sohail_css (Sunday, May 29, 2016), waqas izhar (Friday, June 06, 2014), Zain Ahmed Zaman (Wednesday, November 26, 2014)