View Single Post
Old Monday, June 09, 2014

Location: Hum wahan hn jahan se hum ko bhe, Kuch hamaari khabar nh aati
Hideous Ahsen is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremist View Post
Recently my young cousin told me something interesting which reminded me of my own time at school. His biology teacher, before starting the chapter on Evolution, made it clear that evolution is "just a theory" and that we as Muslims believe in something else which is "fact".

It was funny but sad at the same time. Why do you think we are not ready to accept the scientific facts just because they clash with our preconceived notions of creation? meray khayal se to islam aor evolution main koi tazad naheen hay and several scholars also seem to agree on this point, although not the hardcore ones.

aap logon ka kya khayal hay? Why are we afraid of taking scientific facts as they are instead of denying them even though there is sufficient evidence?
Learn how the man was 'created' (not evolved)? With sand from different places on earth. The Izrael a.s. himself took it. The whole process is written in books.

Mafhoom from a Tafseer clearly shows 'son of man is man and son of animal an animal' that is an attribute of Allah that He is the 'Creator'.

You can consult a religious Scholar and a Scientist yourself and let not yourself go astray. FB is a good medium.

Regards
Hideous Ahsen