View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 14, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
My favorite member on the forum is Gypsified. Clarity of his thought, strength of his arguments and beauty of his language are way too impressive. His writing skills, argumentation and the way he sums up things! He remains patient and dignified to the most blatant personal attacks and recently I discovered he even has awesome dissing skills as well

Truly a gifted person!
You have stolen my words Budha , very few had impressed me on this forum but just a few months back Abdul Rauf and now Gypsified; what a class act they both are. Pretty Impressive.

@Gypsified.... I am damn sure you will do a great job when ever you will go for your Css attempt. You Have every thing a person needs to qualify this exam. Wish you best of Luck and a bright future ahead.
Buddha (Saturday, June 14, 2014), Gypsified (Wednesday, June 18, 2014)