View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 14, 2014
43rd CTP
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014

kinza kazmi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shah Ends View Post
Yes, these jobs are worth applying. As, after some years of appointment employees will be promoted to PMS cadre in grade 17.
I think banks don't have extra forms in hard copies. But, if you managed to find one in any branch of SBP or NBP, then I think they would accept your form a day later even. As, recently, at KPPSC office I talked to the respected old man with white beard who receives forms from the candidates, he told me that, sometimes candidates submit applications 2 or 3 days after the last day of forms' submission and even then I take their forms. He meant to say that there is a bit leniency in form submission. Now, you can try your luck. Submit your fee, and take your form to KPPSC office, request this respected man with a white beard, he is very nice Masha Allah. I hope, he would accept your form, if not then you will lose your Rs285 for which I am saying sorry in advance.

And next advertisement of Tehsildars would take about 6 to 8 years. As, last time they announced these posts in 2006.
Thanks a lot for worthy guidance.
The Shah Ends (Saturday, June 14, 2014)