View Single Post
Old Monday, June 16, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideous Ahsen View Post
Sir my deep and sincere prayers are with you and you will IA be a CSP next year.

Sir I'm really not buttering but I need psychology notes. Geek, its been days I haven't found them here.

Prayers
Hideous Ahsen
My psychology notes are just outlines. I used to prepare outlines and short description notes, they all are in hard copies. I don't know your location. I can give you my notes dear. It would be pleasure. But I would like to suggest you to make your own short notes and point out key lines from your books with different colour highlighters. It's been my strategy and it works really.

Thank you so much for your sincere prayer, I really need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnakhan View Post
can you please the strategy for the preparation of these two subject, I will be really thankful as am having lots of difficulties
It is very simple. Divide your day into three portions. Cover compulsory subjects (only two) in morning time till noon. Then, at afternoon time, read only one optional subject. If it is possible, attempt one question on daily basis in the beginning and get it checked. During night time, read dawn news paper's three editorials and then write down one editorial in your own words. In this way, you will be preparing both composition and current affairs. Do everything at snail pace, nothing to worry about mistakes you make, just keep the wheel of your preparing moving on. In the end of the year, you will have to cover only essay paper. If I am alive in the end of this year, will post my essays on forum insha'Allah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USELESS View Post
exclusively bro,your notes of Eds are bravo.
Thank you so much aap ki nawazish he is nacheez par...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
amnakhan (Tuesday, June 17, 2014), Roshnain Swati (Tuesday, June 17, 2014)