View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 17, 2014

usman malik 65 will become famous soon enough
Default test of cypher assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insaf Sindhu View Post
All Dears, please share questions of Cypher Assistant Test which was held on 15-06-2014. As I have to appear in the same on 21-06-2014. I want to know about the question of General Knowledge that which type of question was?Seniors please help.
Dear,
Test was divided in two sections. One of objective and 2nd was subjective.
1.Objective Portion:-Marks 50
This portion was comprised on 50 questions from c.a affairs,P.A, Islamiat, EDS like when WTO was formed? which country is comprised on islands? the planet visible from earth? biggest planet? Who was the first caliph of banu ummayh? head quarter of nokia?
2. Subjective Portion :- Marks 50
i. Essay Writing:- (20)
There were given three topics:
(A) I am the master of my own fate.
(B) Implications of US withdrawal from Afghanistan.
(C) Education in Pakistan: Key issues

ii. Precise writing + title (16+4)
the paragraph for precise writing was given from an article on south Asia. It was about the development of china because of reforms introduced in different fields of life.

iii. Pairs of words (10)
Total five pair words were given to use in sentence.

Note: You will be instructed to encircle the right option in MCQs portion on the same sheet. For subjective you will be given a separate sheet containing 11 pages. length of essay will be demanded not exceeding 350 words. So better to keep last page for precise and pair of words . Time will be running short and still major portion of paper unfinished. So better to manage your time.
Wish you good luck.

regards