View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 18, 2014

aadi khokhar is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up End of Nepostism in Sindh

I know it may sound ambitious but I can tell you all with firm belief that from now onwards,all the jobs in Sindh will be given on pure merit.

Those who watched Sindh Budget Allocation speech must be aware that PPP announced that from scale 05 onward,the test for every job will be conducted by NTS.It is obvious that "Jialaas will not be very happy to know that.However,it is a turning point in Sindh's history because now only deserving candidates will be the ones with jobs and not ill-educated political workers.

NTS has already announced test date for jobs in SSU for which documents were collected last month.Though,the procedure of receiving applications was all the more annoying because of which I couldn't apply but it is a good omen for those who managed to submit their application in SSU.

Now,they will have to blame only themselves if they do not get the job as NTS is a reliable institution unlike SPSC,where one can not predict anything.

Wish all the youngsters of Sindh best of luck in their job hunt.May all your dreams come true.The time of meritorious Sindh has begun.

Link for SSU test status,

http://nts.org.pk/Test&Products/Anno..._6July2014.php

Regards