View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by emraankhattak View Post
hope you are all well physically if not belonging to lahore.
i was going through the vibrant pakistani media yesterday.it is, indeed an awful occasion seeing the dreadful atrocities committed by our own police with innocent civilians.as for as politician are concerned, they have read the "republic" and "the prince " which teach them to grab power by means whatever they are; it does not matter to them.
my question to senior and other honorable member is "whether it suits to the civil servant to react like this to the heinous desires of politicians?
is it a normal thing to loot a poor man's shop, and the dco is drinking that haram drinks?
in addition, our police have got the service of private looters, rendering service by breaking window glasses of citizen's hard earned vehicles.
is it moral to kill innocent people and after that forge false reports by pressurizing doctors and other witnesses?
where the hell is the integrity of our civil servant?
it means they are obeying their political masters blindly, as they have no moral courage to stand upright against illegal orders.it means they can not die on their foot.
is it a good thing to live on their knees ?is it the elite civil service?
i might be over emotional so lead me seniors.
Curse on those PSP Officers who were led by "Gullu Butt". They deserve to be honored with Shame Shield.
courageneverdies (Wednesday, June 18, 2014), emraankhattak (Wednesday, June 18, 2014)