View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Dear Aadi I don't think so that there would be hundred percent meritocracy. Because, NTS is an institution that conducts tests only and nothing more than that. However, the final results would be supervised and processed by the concerned departments e.g Sindh Police, Sindh Education departments and so on. Thus, the final merit would be finalized by the concerned departments and there would be no business of NTS. Hence, the concerned departments are under the umbrella of nepotism, favoritism and malpractice. Above all, political actors and ministry quotas have always been exploiting the rights of the pure people. I know you might ask any example concerning this. Hence, the biggest example is of education department. Recently, NTS conducted tests and eventually many seats have been filled by malpractice and so on. Now what do you expect from the NTS? I don't say that NTS is a corrupt institution, actually the matter is that NTS only conducts the tests with transparency and sends the result to the concerned departments. The concerned departments are the most corrupt. That's the matter you know! Kan ko idhar se pakro ya udhar se ek hee baat hay

Regards...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
FAIRUFF (Wednesday, June 18, 2014), fasadi bacha (Thursday, June 19, 2014), Insaf Sindhu (Thursday, June 19, 2014), noomee (Wednesday, June 18, 2014)