View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 19, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious me View Post
but sir dont you think appeasing attitude of some opposition parties towards militants,establishment insecurities taking form of civil military clash, plus desperation of media has a thing to do in failure of recent dalogues.
Yes, but I was focusing upon why there is so much disarray and confusion here despite the fact that militants have been killing everyone for years but still there are people who are defending them. Virtually most of the symbols of state power have been attacked, like GHQ, airports, naval base, SSG base, jails etc; the militants operate against the state from its own soil, they openly call it an unislamic state whose very constitution is based on kufr; but still many people don't want them to be called enemies of the state. In my mind the reason is simple, its because they are the state's own people, their 'strategic assets', who were raised and used by them and perhaps state still hopes it will use them again once situation allows, present problems are only because some elements among them have gone rogue and once they deal with them their 'strategic assets' will be pure again .
waqas izhar (Thursday, June 19, 2014)