View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 19, 2014

ateeb is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Be Hopeful!

Dear all,

The thing is at our time the criteria was 60% in each section and cut off was 70-75. But HR Department never disclose that and everyone outside it is guessing. Therefore, I would recommend that everyone who has secured 60% marks in each section i.e.

Quantitative: 18/30
English: 24/40 and CA and GK: 18/30

With an overall score of 70-75 plus should remain hopeful. I believe that bread & butter is written as Absolute Fate and it will come to you if it is your turn.

Furthermore, Kindly keep Financial Topics Provided in other Sections in mind while preparing for the GD. Also please do not ignore topics like "Local Government System: pros & cons" which no person from Financial background might be interested in but it can be part of the GD. so cover as much as you can from Media to Taliban to Implications of Terrorism in economy. They can come from anywhere they like.

But remember what ever hard work you will do will not go waste. There are winners and losers in every exam you give in life, so accept it with big heart.

A very important tip for GD: even if you do not know anything regarding a topic, listen to 1-3 candidates our of 6-7 in total and then speak up with their points, supplement them with some example and just show you can speak english with correct grammar and pronunciation.

Regards and Thanks,

Syed Ateeb Akhter Shah
SBOTS-16th Batch
SBP, Karachi
The Following User Says Thank You to ateeb For This Useful Post:
Amjad Somro (Thursday, June 19, 2014)