View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 19, 2014

aadi khokhar is on a distinguished road

At Exclusively,

Brother,there is no place on earth where merit prevails totally.Even in private sector people give preference to their kith and kin.

My point unfortunately has been missed.I made clear that NTS will conduct the tests for most of the jobs from bps 05 onwards.This was the very step which Govt of Punjab took and enabled employment of meritorious candidates.Now,Govt of Sindh has taken this initiative and it should be appreciated.

You gave an example of HST,JST, and PST jobs,I must tell you that only those have been shortlisted for offer letters who actually passed NTS test and not those who merely support one party or the other.

I personally know a guy who went to Khairpur for getting an HST seat and he was refused with these words" Baba asaan j hath main kujh naahain,pehryan NTS ji test pass kayo po disanda se"

Yes,manipulation was done in seats' distribution and I am one of the victims of it as well,But,I can be happy that people with some knowledge will go and teach children who are going to be future leaders of our country.

Moreover,now with NTS taking tests,everything will be crystal clear from qualifiers to ones getting jobs.Thus,it is not going to be so easy to manipulate things from onwards.

I hope my point is clear.

Wish you good luck mate.

Regards