View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 19, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by inayatali View Post
hahahhahaahhaahhahahahaha. PPPP Sindh Government aur End of nepotism, I think its "Joke Of this century". NTS is testing Organization not Recruiting organization. What happened to NAVETEC and Steveta Exames conducted by NTS, in interview they selected their own blue eyed candidates. So kindly stop buttering PPP Sindh government because ground realities can not be ingnore, Furthermore you are saying there was merit in HST JST and PST, its another joke. I know personally those candidates who use to have shops and other business background were selected due illwill means of these Corrupt PPP lead government officials and CSS & PCS candidates failed miserably in these tests because they can never get marks above 90 or 85. If Suppose NTS HST,JST and PST recruitment was 100% on merit basis. What happened to them, After 2 years they are still waiting for offer & joining orders. Why because they were on merit. Peer Mazharul Haq can issue 200 orders on single NIC number, what a shame that is for us. I hope you would have understood the facts and ground realities. In the end i would remind you that NTS conducts easier test for these lower grades which everyone can easily pass and rest of selection comes under the guilty hands of interviwing panal, which will off course follow the golden rule of Nepotism. I suggest you that you must request admin to rename this threat as "Nepotism is the only weapon for Sindh Governmet for any kind of recruitment".
I second Although I am selected on merit in teaching job by NTS but you presented the bitter reality of these days.