View Single Post
Old Friday, June 20, 2014
43rd CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 326

blossom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warraich View Post
Hopefully.

The main main focus is current accounts, and an average of 2.5 (M) deposit target per month, which is not that difficult to achieve when you are in bank. Good thing is, usually the walk in customer accounts are also marked as marketed by the BDO as other staff member has no liability to bring accounts. ABL has very less focus on other products like Banca etc, so you need not to worry about them.

Last time, test was of general nature (not much IT related). However, during interview, candidates were asked technical questions, related to IT, like LAN, WAN, networking, Firewalls, operating systems, lynx etc. I have confirmed, for fresh candidates, salary would be 25-30 K. May be 5000 plus for experienced ones. The selected person would be permanent employee of bank.
I am unable to submit form for IT coordinator position. It gives Internal Server Error when I submit the application form although I have tried several times and also the telephone lines of ABL are unresponsive. Please tell what is to be done for this as the deadline is approaching soon?