View Single Post
Old Friday, June 20, 2014

aadi khokhar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by inayatali View Post
hahahhahaahhaahhahahahaha. PPPP Sindh Government aur End of nepotism, I think its "Joke Of this century". NTS is testing Organization not Recruiting organization. What happened to NAVETEC and Steveta Exames conducted by NTS, in interview they selected their own blue eyed candidates. So kindly stop buttering PPP Sindh government because ground realities can not be ingnore, Furthermore you are saying there was merit in HST JST and PST, its another joke. I know personally those candidates who use to have shops and other business background were selected due illwill means of these Corrupt PPP lead government officials and CSS & PCS candidates failed miserably in these tests because they can never get marks above 90 or 85. If Suppose NTS HST,JST and PST recruitment was 100% on merit basis. What happened to them, After 2 years they are still waiting for offer & joining orders. Why because they were on merit. Peer Mazharul Haq can issue 200 orders on single NIC number, what a shame that is for us. I hope you would have understood the facts and ground realities. In the end i would remind you that NTS conducts easier test for these lower grades which everyone can easily pass and rest of selection comes under the guilty hands of interviwing panal, which will off course follow the golden rule of Nepotism. I suggest you that you must request admin to rename this threat as "Nepotism is the only weapon for Sindh Governmet for any kind of recruitment".

Inayat,you seem to have serious grievances with PPP Govt and let me tell you that you are absolutely justified in having them because PPP is probably the most corrupt party in the country.

For your information,I am not a PPP supporter.I would be the last to praise this party as I have been victim of their manipulation way more times than anyone else.

However,darkness is not supposed to stay forever,it is taken over by light of day which makes everything crystal clear.

Moreover,you cannot say that every job in Sindh is given through source.HSTs selected through NTS are already working and are getting salaries.Sindh Govt could not do anything to prevent meritorious candidates from getting HST jobs.You went so far in criticizing that you forgot that they got job through meit.

Yes,there was manipulation in seats' distribution and I am one of its victims but still I am satisfied that children in schools will be taught by teachers who have some potential in them and not those who support one party or the other.

In addition to that,I must say that no place on earth is supposed to be ruled by selfish and incompetent lot forever.Thus,I am hopeful and I can see changes happening which you have failed to notice.

Lastly,it is mentioned in Qur'an;

And say: "The truth has now come [to light], and falsehood has withered away: for, behold, all falsehood is bound to wither away!" - Surah 17. Al-Israa, Ayah 81

So,change is coming and be optimistic that things will change for the better.

Regards
inayatali (Sunday, June 22, 2014), shoaaibb (Friday, June 20, 2014)